Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, you’ll find out…
- A little background information about the podcast hosts, Chris Robey and Karlie Duke.
- Who should listen to this podcast.
- How Teen Lifeline is helping teenagers.
- What topics we will cover in this first season.
Our overall goal is to encourage, equip and empower students to live life better - @dontpanicpodcast Click To Tweet
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Blog: Teen Lifeline, Inc.
- Website: dontpanicpodcast.org
- Music: Under the Chandeliers
Chris Robey is the Program Director for Teen Lifeline, Inc. Earlier in his career while working as a youth minister, Chris earned a Masters Degree in Family Life Education from Lubbock Christian University to better equip his work with teenagers and families. Chris’ career and educational opportunities have exposed him to teenagers from a variety of backgrounds. Follow him on Twitter! Karlie Duke started working as Teen Lifeline’s Communications Director after graduating from Abilene Christian University with a degree in Communications with a minor in Family Studies. Karlie has worked with teenagers for the past 5 years and is passionate about encouraging students to live better stories. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram!
Have a question?