We need your financial donations to keep changing lives. As we seek to assist schools, churches, and families in our community, we hope to offer our services at little or no cost to these groups. Please consider helping with a special gift or a regular monthly donation. All funds go directly to helping us help teenagers in need as best we can. Before you click the donate button, see the difference your financial donation can make:
- $50 – could provide a new Teen Life Facilitator all the supplies they need for a new Support Group
- $100 – could provide the necessary supplies for one of our Facilitator Trainings
- $200 – could help produce good marketing brochures to promote Teen Lifeline in the community
- $500 – helps us continue to provide support groups in schools free of charge
So, how do you want to make a difference? We offer 2 options to donate financially:
- You can mail your payment directly to: Teen Life, 2501 W. Southlake Blvd., Southlake, TX 76092
- Click below to donate online NOW! You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this option. Simply click on the button below and follow the instructions.
(Note: All donations are tax deductible as Teen Lifeline is a 501c(3) non-profit organization)
NEW! You can now donate by doing something you probably already do. When shopping on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com instead and search for Teen Lifeline, Inc. A portion of your eligible purchases will be donated to Teen Life. If you love to shop on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com, choose to support Teen Life and use this wish list to purchase and ship these items to Teen Life. Not only are you donating supplies, but a portion of that purchase will also be given back to us!
At Teen Life we always welcome a helping hand. Volunteer jobs with Teen Life can make a world of difference in a teenagers’ life. Jobs vary from facilitating to mentoring to helping sort and distribute donated supplies. All jobs involve being able to build relationships with the teens that we are focused on helping which can be as simple as offering a listening ear or making a phone call. We also very much need your prayers as we seek to help teenagers in our community Live Life Better. If you are interested in becoming a Prayer Partner, contact us so we can connect you to the prayer needs for Teen Life.
If you have a question you don’t see answered, contact us and we will be happy to respond promptly to your request.
1. What kind of jobs can I volunteer for?
- Teen Life is always looking for volunteers, social workers, counselors or ministers with experience dealing with teenagers to lead groups in the school districts. Finding the right people for the job is very important.
- Facilitators need to enjoy being around teenagers and be flexible enough to deal with teens’ quirks.
- To facilitate a group, volunteers must complete our full-day Teen Life Facilitator Training and submit the Facilitator Application. Once this is complete, volunteers will be Certified Teen Life Facilitators and our staff will help start a support group in a nearby school.
- Through this training process, facilitators will receive a supply kit and access to our Life Lived Better Curriculum.
- These events can vary greatly and will have many different jobs. We only do a few events a year but we need volunteers at each of those that are excited about that specific event and their involvement in making it happen as best it can.
- Each Spring for our Annual Fundraiser, we ask for volunteer fundraisers. These fundraisers participate in our Feed the Need event and ask friends and family to support Teen Life and the event.
- For every Spring Fundraiser, we are also looking for people to help run registration, set up, help pack meals and clean up at the end of the event.
2. What are the requirements of being a volunteer?
- Have a heart for teenagers.
- Fill out a release for a background check (if required).
- Complete a Teen Life approved training (if required).
3. How much time does it take?
Time varies depending on the job you sign up for. Just a few examples are listed below:
- Volunteer facilitators would lead a group for 45 minutes to an hour per week and must be committed to facilitate for at least 8 weeks.
- Event volunteers could spend about 10 hours spread over a 2 month period helping plan an event. On the day of the event the commitment would be from 2-4 hours depending on the event.
If you are interested in helping with our Support groups, please contact our Program Director, Chris Robey or at 817.281.9900.
Teen Life is always accepting donations, especially Support Group Programs.
We are in need of certain school supplies for our Support Groups including: crayons, index cards, sticky notes, blank paper, construction paper, Ziploc bags and 48-piece puzzles. Again, this can easily be done through smile.amazon.com. Here is our Wish List for supplies and you can simply have it shipped to our office at the address below. This benefits twice! Nice! [NOTE: The items list are very specific, we appreciate your donation but please only choose the exact item on the list to send for our use.
If you have resources to provide to Teen Life, we are currently accepting donations at our office located at 2501 W. Southlake Blvd. Southlake, Texas 76092. Click here for a map to our offices.
We are also happy to pick up any items you may have to donate. If you would like to schedule a pick up please email or call us at 817.281.9900 and we will do all we can to pick up your items when it is convenient for you.