If you’re confused about NFTs, you aren’t alone. Chris and Karlie talk non-fungible tokens and cryptocurrency in episode 47. What are they and why do they matter? They also explore how teens can invest and how to stay safe when shopping for NFTs. Don’t miss this week’s tip for a very useful safety feature on your phone that you probably don’t know you already have.
In this episode, we mentioned or used the following resources:
- Teen Finance Today: A Teenager’s Guide to Investing in Cryptocurrency
- The Verge: NFTs Explained
- Forbes.com: What is an NFT, Non-Fungible Tokens Explained
- Waveform: The MKBHD Podcast: NFTs Explained with Justin Maller! on Apple Podcasts
- Your Money’s Worth: Bitcoin: Should You Invest? With Tyrone Ross on Apple Podcasts
- Trinity Portfolio Advisors
- Topgolf: teenlife.ngo/topgolf
- Apple: Emergency SOS for iPhone
- AndroidPolice.com:: Emergency SOS for Android
- Podcast music by Luke Cabrera and Tobin Hodges
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and has always had a heart for teenagers and the vulnerable life stage they are in. She has a wealth of experience to share from working with teens in ministry and leading support groups.