When it comes to the mental health of our teenagers, we can’t ignore the LGBTQ youth. In this week’s podcast episode, Chris and Karlie discuss pronouns and how mental health is impacted when pronouns are respected. Also, get ideas for family fun that will have even your teens smiling. Make sure to listen till the end for this week’s tip for helping teens manage their social media.
All Teen Life Summit sessions are available on demand until August 10. Register and watch at any time. Use code podcast20 for $20 off!
- The Trevor Project: National Survey on LGBTQ Youth Mental Health 2021
- Pew Research Center: Gen Z more familiar with gender-neutral pronouns
- The Trevor Project: Research Brief: Pronouns Usage Among LGBTQ Youth
- Insider.com: What you should know about gender pronouns, how to use them, and why they’re important
- New York Times: NeoPronouns Explainer
- Podcast Music: Luke Cabrera
Director of Communications