Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Summer is a great time to start conversations with your teen! Use the extra time with them while they are home to get curious and ask open-ended questions.
To help, we’ve designed this series to be a quick, fun way to get everyone talking. Listen together with your teen, or by yourself. You might be surprised at how willing teenagers are to talk when they get started!
In episode 64, Chris and Karlie discuss what courage is and how we can all motivate ourselves to face challenges and take on new experiences.
How willing are you to face up to the challenges in your life?
Talk through these with your teen after this podcast ends!
- What do you think courage is?
- What is causing stress in your life right now?
- How motivated are you to do more?
- Where does your motivation come from?
- How is life better when you’re motivated?
- What challenges are coming up in the near future? How can I help you face them?
- What do you want to tackle this next school year?
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and has always had a heart for teenagers and the vulnerable life stage they are in. She has a wealth of experience to share from working with teens in ministry and leading support groups.