Josh Duke joins Karlie for a coach’s perspective on how to make the most of school athletics for teenagers. Whether your teen is the star player or a bench warmer, his practical advice will help you manage expectations and improve your player’s game. Josh and Karlie also explore the monetization of YouTube- how channels build and lose revenue and who the key players are.
- Business Insider: How Much Money YouTubers Make, According to Dozens of Creators
- Teen Life Podcast: Episode 13: Teen Driving & YouTube
- Forbes: The Highest-Paid YouTube Stars
- Teen Life Podcast: Episode 31: The Father Effect & The Paul Bros
- Make Use Of: 4 Reasons Why Your YouTube Channel Got Demonetized
- Podcast music by Luke Cabrera
Director of Communications
Athletic Director, Grace Preparatory School
Josh Duke is the Athletic Director, Head Boys Varsity Basketball Coach, and Head Golf Coach at Grace Prep Academy in Arlington, TX. After graduating from Grace Prep, Coach Duke went to Abilene Christian University where he graduated before continuing to get his Masters in Sports Management from Dallas Baptist University. He is married to Karlie, and they have two children, Sawyer and Janie.