The Teen Life Podcast is back and in this first episode of the new season, Chris and Karlie talk boundaries and why they are important in any relationship, but especially with teens. Keep an ear out for practical tips on how to approach setting boundaries that teens will respect. Karlie also offers insight into TikTok and how it’s influencing culture today.
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Teen Life Summit: www.teenlife.ngo/summit
- Business of Apps: TikTok Statistics
- Common Sense Media: Parents Ultimate Guide to TikTok
- New York Times: What is TikTok?
- Influencer Marketing Hub: TikTok Stats
- TikTok: Feta Pasta; Leaning Tower of Pisa Prank
- Ask Questions: email@example.com
- Podcast Music: Luke Cabrera
Have a question?
If you have a question about something you heard or just want to give us some feedback, please leave us a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and now is passionate about encouraging students to live better stories. She has gained experience working with teenagers through work, volunteer, and personal opportunities.