What should you do when your teen starts dating? We’ve got some food for thought on how to help teens make responsible choices without overstepping. Also in episode 26, we take a look at suicide terms, what they mean and how you can help. Then stay tuned for upcoming movies and shows to watch with your teen.
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Brandon Gaille: 21 High School Sweethearts Marriage Statistics
- Teen Life Podcast: Episode 18 Suicide & The Olympics
- Teen Life Podcast: Suicide with Dr. Becky Taylor
- Huffington Post: Why You Should Stop Saying “Committed Suicide”
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center: Topics and Terms
- If you or someone you know needs help, call 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. You can also text HOME to 741-741 for free, 24-hour support from the Crisis Text Line.
- Dear Evan Hansen the Movie
- YouTube: The Wonder Years Official Trailer
- Podcast Music: Luke Cabrera
If you have a question about something you heard or just want to give us some feedback, please leave us a comment below or email email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Director of Communications