This episode, Chris and Karlie are joined by youth ministry expert, author, and national speaker, Mark Matlock. Join the conversation as Mark discusses the importance of youth ministry and how churches can reach teenagers. Whether or not you attend church, this is a great conversation about the importance of relationships and a place to belong in the life of a teenager.
In this episode, you’ll find out…
- Why youth ministry matters.
- How to engage teenagers in the body of the church.
- The importance of intergenerational relationships.
- How youth group can impact a teenager as they move into adulthood.
- Am I intentionally placing other adults in the lives of teenagers?
- How can I better engage teenagers in the church body as a whole?
- Do you feel like you are a necessary part of the church body?
- What is a problem you see with the church? How can we work together to solve that problem?