How do you know when your teen is keeping secrets? Chris and Karlie talk teen secrecy, where to look for hidden apps and more teen terms you need to know. This episode is full of info and tips you’ll be glad to know.
All Teen Life Summit sessions are available on demand until August 10. Register and watch at any time. Use code podcast20 for $20 off!
Teen terms to note:
- Slaps: tastes good
- Bussin: really good, or sexy
- Drip: outfit or clothes
- Sus: suspect, suspicious, shady
- Sheeeesh: based on tone, could mean excited or when you don’t want to do something. or for no reason and they say it back and forth
- Noob: someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing, is bad at something, or is a newbie
- Flex: to show off
- Simp/Simpin: someone who is whipped or puts their girl before their friends
Director of Communications