As teens and teachers head back to school, anxiety levels are higher than usual- and with good reason. Join us for practical ways to support school staff and students as the school year begins. Be sure to keep listening as Chris and Karlie discuss the importance of Simone Biles and Naomi Osaki and their recent refusals to put performance over mental health.
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Celebrate a Counselor: Sign up to celebrate a counselor!
- USA Today: ‘It’s just been really hard’: Simone Biles’ most powerful statements about mental health
- Vox.com: America’s mental health moment is finally here
- NBC New York: Simone Biles Makes Mental Health Statement After Olympic Finals
- Luke Cabrera: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Communications