It’s no secret that teens place high importance on their friends, but did you know that it’s a need rooted in biology? Don’t miss the conversation on BFFs and why they might be a survival skill for adolescence. Also in this episode, we explore the effect of explicit lyrics on teenagers and how you can help.
All Teen Life Summit sessions are available on demand until August 10. Register and watch at any time. Use code podcast20 for $20 off!
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- moms.com: Why Friendships are More Important than Parents to Teens
- Arnold Palmer Hospital: Why your teenager’s friendships are more important than you realize
- Very Well Family: How to Talk to Your Teen About Friendship
- Episode 15: Gaming & Food that Slaps: Brookie Recipe
- Top Singles Analysis (2017)
- Reddit: Taylor Swift cursing by album
- Digital Music News: The FCC has received over 1,000 complaints about Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” performance at the Grammy Awards.
- Luke Cabrera: email@example.com
Director of Communications