What takes a kid from being a “striver” to being a “thriver”?
Dr. Michele Borba is an educational psychologist, best-selling author, and TODAY show contributor who has spoken to over one million participants on five continents and to countless media about child development issues.
This week, Chris talks with Dr. Borba about the 7 teachable traits that, when combined with a caring adult, become the keys to resilience.
To hear more, be sure to join us for the Teen Life Summit, May 11-12, 2021 and use the code podcast20 for $20 off!
- Dr. Michele Borba: www.micheleborba.com
- Thrivers: Buy the book
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience: Buy the book
- The Outsiders: Buy the book
- Wonder: Buy the book
- Harry Potter: Buy the books
- To Kill A Mockingbird: Buy the book
- The Grapes of Wrath: Buy the book
- Teen Life Summit: www.teenlife.ngo/summit – Use code podcast20 for $20 off
- Podcast Music: Luke Cabrera
Director of Communications