Chris and Karlie are back at it, celebrating the start of a new school year. Join us in a summer superlative review of top hits and trends. We’ll also discuss back-to-school anxiety and how to set your teen up for the transition back. If you are a parent looking to raise your kids with Christian spirituality, don’t miss this week’s tip.
In this episode, we mentioned or used the following resources:
- Teen Life Podcast: Start of School Anxiety
- Top Gun: Maverick: IMDB | Rotten Tomatoes
- Disney+: Ms. Marvel
- Prime Video: The Summer I Turned Pretty
- Netflix: Stranger Things
- Billboard: Songs of the Summer Chart
- TikTok: She’s a 10
- Next Gen Now Podcast: Spotify | Apple Podcasts
- The Hills Church: thehills.org
- Podcast music by Luke Cabrera and Tobin Hodges
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and has always had a heart for teenagers and the vulnerable life stage they are in. She has a wealth of experience to share from working with teens in ministry and leading support groups.