Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Are you or your teen dragging during your morning routine? Be sure to catch Chris and Karlie’s tips for getting a natural energy boost. You’ll also want to pay attention to the latest update on teen vaping and how marketing to teens resulted in a 9-figure settlement with Juul, a leading brand in e-cigarettes. Then, how are you celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month? We’ve got some practical ideas on how to celebrate with kids and teens.
In this episode, we mentioned or used the following resources:
- The Teen Magazine: 6 easy ways to boost your energy
- KidsHealth: Caffeine (for Teens)
- Teen Life Podcast: Episode 10: Searching for Identity & Vaping
- The Washington Post: Juul to pay $439 million in settlement over marketing to teens
- Lubbock Christian University: Youth Ministry Degree
- LCU Contact: David Fraze
- Podcast music by Luke Cabrera & Tobin Hodges
Have a question? If you have a question about something you heard or just want to give us some feedback, please leave us a comment below. We would love to hear from you!
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and has always had a heart for teenagers and the vulnerable life stage they are in. She has a wealth of experience to share from working with teens in ministry and leading support groups.