Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How long does it really take to form a new habit? Chris and Karlie talk healthy habits and how to switch good habits for bad habits (00:33). Then they take a look at fall sports and everything that comes with them (11:40), including hoco, foco and expectations. Don’t miss episode 24’s tip on grief either (21:19). This episode is packed with information and tips you won’t want to miss.
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Pscychology Today: How long does it take to form a new habit?
- Headspace: How long does it take to form a habit?
- Amazon.com: Buy Finish by Jon Acuff
- The Teen Life Podcast: Episode 3 Building Connection with Teens & Prom
- TikTok: Homecoming Mum TikTok
- Instagram: The Tyler Merritt Project post based on Lois Tonkin’s grief model
- Luke Cabrera: email@example.com
Have a question? If you have a question about something you heard or just want to give us some feedback, please leave us a comment below. We would love to hear from you!
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and now is passionate about encouraging students to live better stories. She has gained experience working with teenagers through work, volunteer, and personal opportunities.